Methanol: Explosion Risk and Eminent Domain
August 9, 2016 –
Kalama Community Building
216 Elm St.
Kalama, WA 98625
You’re invited to learn the risks about the proposed methanol refinery at the Port of Kalama!
- Brett VandenHeuvel, J.D., Executive Director, Columbia Riverkeeper
- William Brake, retired Chemical Engineer and Registered Professional Engineer
- Alastair Roxburgh, Northwest Citizen Science Initiative
- Tuesday, August 9th 6:30-8:00PM
- Kalama Community Building, 216 Elm St.
- OK for kids? Yes! There will be a kid’s activity station.